There are specific terms around service credits for an online service (including Azure).
Below are some main points to be aware of:
- Can only request credit for services that you have been billed for
- Credit amount will not exceed your charge for that billing month
- the amount of downtime experienced must meet the criteria as per the Vendor's Terms of Service
Additionally, for consumption based (Azure)
- Credit request must be received within 60 days of the end of the billing month in which the incident occurred
All services excluding Azure
- Credit request must be received by the end of the calendar month following the month in which the incident occurred
Microsoft Terms of Service can be found here:
If a request for credit is received and the issue has been caused by partner/end client, it will be at the discretion of Westcoast Cloud if the credit is accepted.
This may include, but not limited to
- Licenses/Subscription added in error
- Licenses/Subscription not assigned or used
- Licenses/Subscriptions not terminated
To log a credit request please go to Raise a Credit Request