New Request to Onboard a Reseller/End Customers
This article covers the process of logging a customer that need onboarding.
1. Sales will generate a Sale/PO, this will state the storage/services the customer has purchased.
2. Sales will then send across an email to WestCoastCloud Support (Support@westcoastcloud) with the following details:
Standard Ticket Fields
How many Users
The users whom require an Admin Account, with the email address they would like to use to access the management portal.
3. A case will be logged within Zendesk
4. Once this information has been provided to support, we can then process the new customer via the WestcoastCloud management portal, following the below guide:
5. Final step, send across admin details/Access to the WestcoastCloud sales rep, in which they will relay the information across to the customer.